Priceline Hotel: Need Help for Kokomo, IN hotel

me_77504
By me_77504,
in

Hi, I am new at this. Thanks so far for your help. I booked a hotel for my parents last weekend and got a good deal. Now I am looking for something in Kokomo, IN for 11/22 to 11/26.

My question is how to get a hotel with a indoor swimming pool. Also there are a large range of 2 star hotels, if I bid more money will that get me a more expensive hotel - or is there just one to choose from.

Any advice or directions would be appreciated.

Welcome to the board! :)

If you need specific amenities (a pool, for example), then Priceline is not the best way to go, as there is no guarantee that you will get a hotel with a pool (or, more specifically, an indoor one.) Hotwire, which does show amenities, does not appear to have any listings in Kokomo at all. One 2* hotel on Priceline (the Fairfield) has been reported by users of the board for the Kokomo area, but there very well may be multiple other 2* hotels working with the service. Priceline also offers 2.5* and 1* options in Kokomo, which are unknown, as users have not reported wins for those yet.

Is a pool a necessity?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]