multiple accounts

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Ok, let me try to explain this the best I can. I have made number accounts so I can try to get free offers and rebid before the 72hr time limit. One time I used the same credit card, made a request and they said " you've already made this request". This morning I created another account, used a different credit card and I got the same message. How do they know Im the same person?

Im trying for Windsor, Ontario( meeting my husband there for one night) while Im in Ann Arbor. I was trying for the 2.5 star because they take dogs and because I wont have to pay for parking. We usually get the hilton or radisson when we bid for 3 stars. Radison doesnt accept dogs and Hilton does. I was denied at 28, but was given a 7 dollar counter offer. I wanted to split the difference, but I couldnt because it said I had to raise my bid by 7 dollars.

Is there a way I could have done this?

Randi

Happy Travelling, Randi

Thats not true. I've bid on a 3 star in Windsor at least 8 times, never paying more than 30 and have always gotten the Hilton( Im an honors member so I got upgraded too) or the Radisson.

I dont want to risk not getting the Hilton because the Radisson doesnt accept dogs, thus I am bidding on the 2.5. I hope they dont upgrade me to a 3 star. I'll try again after the 72hr limit is up. Thats still plenty of time.

Randi

p.s. I am finally figuring out my way around AA. That m14 was really screwing me up. I plan to eat at Zingermans on Sunday. Thereuare, I'll let you know how it was.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]