Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Catharines - Niagara (Niagara Falls)

kevertje
By kevertje,
in

Is $120 your maximum bid for a 4*?

What would be your maximum bid for a 3*?

What is the best rate you've found thru a direct booking? (as i mentioned in your previous post, quite a few downtown hotels i looked at earlier are sold-out for this nite)

If you search outlying areas, what zone(s) are you willing to accept?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hi,

I will try too book a 3* in this area right now, otherwiwse I will just drive out of the city and try to find a cheaper hootel foro 70 CAD or something similar (Days Inn, Motel6, Comfort Inn, Best Western)

we don't mind having a cheaper hotel but if you compare the priceline price and the 'on the desk' price it's ridiculous....

we will be driving to Niagara Falls after the next 2 nights, so south of Toronto should be fine.

I will let you know.

thanks so far

(are you online 24 h a day ? ;-))

First tried bidding for 1 night 10/03 - 10/04 with my own creditcard up to 72. No luck (60-66-72)

THan I Used my wife her creditcard and started with 75.

Won the Niagara Falls Marriot Fallsview.

I wonder what room we get but at least we have a nice room for 1 night. 2nd night, we will see.

thanks, and YES, used the savingsbarn link

Its the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend thats comming up through Friday Oct 6 to Monday Oct 9, thats probably why the second night is Jacked up so high.

Perhaps theres a lot of people comming for the long weekend from the US, so hotels in the area charge more than they typically do.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]