PA Pittsburgh Wyndham Garden University Center

wliwlCindy
By wliwlCindy,
in

This hotel was just great and they were so kind. Never batted an eyelash about us being from Priceline. They arranged for us to have connecting rooms. Beds were comfy, rooms nice and quiet. Great location - especially for visiting Univ Pittsbugh and Carnegie Mellon. Lots of casual, student-type eateries in the neighborhood.

Note - the valet parking is $16 for your entire stay - not per day.

• 4 years later...

Agree and enjoyed a 7 Night stay there and no reaction when I told them I was booked through Priceline.

Hotel offers a great breakfast for about $11 and has great staff when there in May this year

I've heard about the parking ( valet ) and costs but as a person from the UK who does not drive it was not a problem as buses run from Downtown till around 11.30pm and Oakland is a great place.

Affordable parking can be found about 200 yards away past the gas station ( Xenon ) and 1st right after that ( about 200 yards and well advertised) and was $5 from 4 pm onwards all evening ( PCP from memory)

CVS 24/7 store behind the Hotel for things left behind & not packed

A Great place and servic to match and wish I had gone for it on this trip but wanted a pool and hot tub in Nov,neither of which the Wyndham had alas..

Highly recommended.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]