Check-In Date: Saturday, September 23, 2006

Check-Out Date: Saturday, September 30, 2006

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 7

Subtotal: $350.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$60.85

Total Charges*: $410.85

Tried lots of different options. Did about 10-12 rebids- to many to track as I added areas and changed start and end dates to just go up in price. Raising dollar amount by 1 each time. Was bidding on 2.5 star hoping to get AmeriSuites in Mt Laurel. However was up graded to 3* Radisson in Trevose. They do have the sleep number bed and reserved the room for a king sleep number when I called. This is a tough area lately. Could not extend at Homestead Suites at $36 rate. They counteroffered at $53 which made that the number to beat. So no kitchen but awesome bed for 50 a night while I look for a house.

Tellurian,

Please post your wins as NEW TOPICS rather than replies to existing threads for the same hotel, which are for dates other than your own. Providing them as new topics enables users to get a feel for how frequently certain hotels are awarded as well as automatically displays them in the 'recent wins' links of the Priceline Maps (even if a city is not currently included, it may be in the future, as the cities covered by the maps continues to grow and expand)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]