Priceline Hotel: 2* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Travelodge by the Bay

perky
By perky,
in

Bid $56 - came back and said if I added $17 to the bid I would get a hotel. I tried to only add $10 but it came back and said I had to bid $17 more - so I did. I am just happy to have a cheap hotel for our 3 nights pre-cruise.

2* Fishermens Wharf - Travelodge by the Bay - $73 per night fees $41.09 :)

Anyone have any info on this hotel!!!!

Please feel free to ask for help before you bid....

This hotel is available for $65 directly thru the hotel's website. If you'd like you can contact priceline and try to get them to refund you $8 per nite based upon their best rate guarantee.

Thanks for the post.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I could not get it to give me your $65. price for next April. The cheapest I could get it on their website is $85. It's not a hugh saving but I did check betterbidding first and you did not have any 2* hotels listed under San Francisco Fishermens Wharf area. Next time I will be sure to ask questions before bidding. I will also do my bidding through the Savingsbarn link. Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]