Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-Westwood-Century City) Courtyard Century

OSUBUCKEYES
By OSUBUCKEYES,
in

I am going to watch the Fighting Irish stomp all over the USC Trojans during Thanksgiving weekend and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas or bidding advice for a 3* or 4* hotel in Beverly Hills/Hollywood/West Hollywood or Westwood areas (closer to the Spearmint Rhino the better). If so please let me know, I appreciate it. Thanks and go Bucks.

At this point I would like to stick fairly close if not less than $100. Hotwire has a 3* in Beverly Hills/Westwood/Century City for $57 per night and a 3* in Hollywood and West Hollywood for *88. The 3* in Hollywood appears that it may be the Ramada Inn Universal based on the High speed internet, laundry, complimentary breakfast and fitness center. Based on previous posts and the pinned hotwire list I could not figure out what the 3* Westwood/Beverly Hills/Century City may be however. The only things listed are a fitness center and High speed internet access. Thanks for your help.

I only managed to identify 1 of the three star hotels offered on hotwire, the second hotel located in Westwood/Beverly Hills/Century City I could not identify. The $100 dollar bid would be for a 4* since 3* hotels are available for less on hotwire. I feel that hotwire and priceline use similar factors when determining the star rating of a hotel.

The 4* hotels in the Beverly Hills-West Hollywood zone typically go for a little more than you maximum bid; there are no 4* hotels in the Hollywood zone.

When bidding 4* in this area you have 5 re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Beverly Hills-West Hollywood...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will do so and use the Savings Barn link, thanks for your help. Before I bid I was wondering if you happen to know what the hotel may be. Hotwire has a 3* in Beverly Hills/Westwood/Century City for $57 per night the only things listed are a fitness center and high speed internet. If you are aware of what this hotel may be please let me know. Thanks and go Bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]