OH Columbus Radisson Worthington

vozbelle
By vozbelle,
in

After reading reviews, I was bracing myself for horror upon check-in, maybe the preparation worked because it wasn't all that bad

Staying over one night on my road trip from Baltimore-St. Louis area, priceline bid of $43. Arrived weary and hungry around 7 p.m. Friday 8/11/2006. All they had available was 2 doubles, being that I am one person, not my dream, but they said they were full (I confirmed from the overflowing conference room I passed, the several large groups gathered in the lobby and no availability when I checked the website).

Do be aware there are several entrances, note where the lobby is, park your car, check-in, then move car to your location. Don't haul your stuff in like me and have to move car around the building!

Room was adequate size, actually I found large for 2 double room.

Upon inspection I found the bathroom and linens to be acceptable.

Bed linens are typical "itchy" material, no real comforter but made do.

When hotel staff called to see if room was okay I inquired about a refrigerator for my travel goodies, sent one right up free of charge. Maintenance man had some trouble finding a plug but he was very nice.

Free local calls- ordered in Pizza (delivery guy pleasant as well, he liked my glasses!), watched decent cable selection and off to bed!

This hotel is in need of some updating and renovation but I was lucky in room selection I suppose!

• 3 years later...

Vozbell, you were lucky in room appointment.

Once, while using the PRICELINE link on this site, I booked a stay here. I have no idea how they can possibly rate this declining facility a 3*. It is a 2* AT BEST! All I can say is, don't select a 3* hotel in this area from Priceline. It could be your misfortune to stay here. It's better than the cockroach in but there are much better deals out there for the same money.

It is NOT a 3*

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]