Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Market Center-DAL) Sheraton Brookhollow

joe3721
By joe3721,
in

Tried to bid $45 for 4* at:

- Frisco - Plano West

- Galleria - Dallas North

- Market Center - DAL Love Field

Didn't get anything, so I changed my bid to $35 for Market Center - DAL Love Field. I am getting tired of staying at the Renaissance Dallas North Near the Galleria. Nice hotel, just wanted a change of paste. Was trying for the Sheraton Suites Market Center. Have stayed there before and it is great! However Priceline has sent me to Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel. It is an old property which has been gutzied up a lot. Not very nice - just adequate :) All in all, should have stayed at the Renaissance Dallas North Near the Galleria.

OK. Here are the price and reservation details:

Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel - Market Center - DAL Love Field

Check-In Date: Sat, Dec 13, 2003

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Dec 15, 2003

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $35.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $70.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $16.87

Total Charges: $86.87

OK! Update to my staying there - thought I had already entered this in, but looks like I didn't.

Stayed there again and the staff are very nice. They did upgrade me to the club floor, which was nicer than the regular floors. BUT no hot water for the shower. Didn't discover this until late the afternoon of the second day - stayed out all night and got up late. Toughed out the cold shower - kept reminding myself of all those cold showers on Isle Royale and the Kalalau Trail along the Na Pali Coast of Kauai (http://www.travelnotes.de/hawaii/kauai/kalalau.htm)...... reported it to Hotel Engineering and thought they would have it fixed after I went out again that evening. The funny thing was I had pleanty of hot water from the wash basin. With complete faith I jumped into the shower again the next morning (got in way late again that night) ...... brrrrr - this time there were no visions of far off places... just visions of up close and personal encounters with the front desk. Reality check - I am a very pleasant person who isn't that forceful. So they offered me 500 bonus points for two days of cold showers. My sister who is a travel agent screamed at me for two days saying I should call back and have them refund my monies. So please, no more flames from anyone else - do check for maintainance repairs when returning to your room - no matter how late

They just gave me an upgrade at the front desk. When I checked in I engaged in some good banter with the front desk clerk - told him how happy I was with the new beds they have. Seems like they are just starting to install the beds at this hotel - so the new beds are on the club floor. He upgraded me - but then at the cost of no hot water in the shower :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]