Priceline Hotel: 2* Ft. Lauderdale (Plantation) Homestead suites

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I went to the hotel website to check their rates. They were around 85, so I decided to book it on hotwire for my last night in Ft. Lauderdale. I dont care if they have a pool because we'll be coming back from Marco Island that day.

I then decided to undercut the offer and check on Priceline one last time.

Finally, SUCCESS!!

I got this hotel. 2* for 25.00

Here is the summary.Your Offer Price: $25.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $25.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $8.98

Total Charges: $33.98

This is 7 dollars less ( with tax and fees) than the Hotwire price.

Thanks for your help.

I know i dont want this hotel for my first night and the subsequent nights so I wont be bidding 2 star in plantation. Thanks again for your help.

Happy Travelling, Randi

I almost booked this on hotwire, where the price was showing 30$ after taxes and fees would have been 40.98

I decided to undercut for Priceline and bid 25 for Plantation and Ft. Laud airport.

This hotel is Homestead suites, Plantation/Davie. It doesnt have a pool( at least the website doesnt show one), but we'll be coming back from Marco Island that day so I dont mind, Im leaving Ft. Laud the next morning.

Success

Your Offer Price: $25.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $25.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $8.98

Total Charges: $33.98

Happy Travelling, Randi

I agree, I had a feeling I would get it, since lately, Priceline has been sending me a "we're sorry" message in about 5 seconds. This one took a bit longer. I checked another message board and I saw someone else got this for 25 too, however, their stay was for December. I think 25 is the minimum this hotel will take since the other person started at 15.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]