Priceline Hotel: 4* Sacramento (Downtown) Sheraton Grand

Newbie2006
By Newbie2006,
in

My friend booked this hotel on the Sheraton website as a backup (and they really needed to stay at this hotel because they need to take board exam where Sheraton is only one block away from the test site). So we were focus on the hotels in downtown area only. Good thing that they have few rebid zones available.

Started bidding $100 (Where hotel website listed for 188/nt). rejected

Added rebid zone and increase to $125, accepted!

Your Offer Price: $125.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $250.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $46.40

Total Charges: $296.40

It saved my friend $100 for 2 nights! thanks! and they are very pleased about it. We should've tried $110 first but oh well, it is all good as long as they can get the hotel that's close to them. Used SB link to bid.

If anyone been to the hotel, pleae share ur experience as well! (my friends need 2 double beds), thanks all!

Thank you for sharing with the board and for starting your bidding with the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links.

Did you book this within the last 48 hours? The Sheraton website now shows a best rate for these dates of $114/nite, so you can apply to Priceline to get $22 back based upon their "best rate guarantee".

Hope your friend does well on the exam.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]