Priceline Hotel: 3* Amsterdam (City Center South) Novotel

Newbie2006
By Newbie2006,
in

My friend actually booked this hotel via priceline by himself but I just thought it will be nice to share the information to share this with others who may needs it.

($89 EU = 113 USD)

I heard that he tried to bid 4* but he got declined so he has to use 3* hotel instead. I don't know if its true or not that the hotel in Amsterdam is very expensive , esp on wekends, hope this helps!

Thank you for passing this along.

This appears to be in the (City Center South) zone... do you know if this is correct?

You may want to help him/her with future bids (or send them here :) ) as the above seems to be the same price as booking direclty with the Novotel for these dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amsterdam is a compact and instantly likeable city. In this lovable city, there are number of best hotels having a welcoming attitude towards visitors and an exclusively youthful orientation. It is shaped by the liberal counterculture for the last four decades. Amsterdam's claim to be the "Gay Capital of Europe".

The Park Hotel is situated in the heart of the city overlooking the famous canal in the city. It is ranked as a 4 star hotel which offers customer

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]