Hotwire Hotel: Has anyone gotten this one?

Cartersmom
By Cartersmom,
in

A 3* NMA/Water Tower/Gold Coast is coming up at $127.00

The amenities are:

fitness

restaurant

business centre

laundry facilities

and kitchenette

I cannot figure out which hotel this is..has anyone bid on this lately? Want to hazard a guess?

ETA: hmm, I'm thinking maybe Residence Inn or Homewood Suites, both of which are on the PL list as 2.5* but I know hotwire is more generous with the *'s than PL...lol

Sure, I was pricing for our "magic" dates of November 15-Nov 18/06

I actually wasn't pricing today but recieved email from hotwire saying the prices had gone down since I'd been on last..if this is the Homewood Suites that place looks nice, but it seems they have a pool, so that might not be the right guess.

Hm, just noticed that pl puts the homewood suites in a different zone than hotwire, so it can't be Homewood Suites.

Maybe the Seneca? Someone posted a bit back it seems to be the only one with kitchenette and laundry..I think I'll pass on that one :)

Yeah, I was expecting you to come after me with a big stick when you saw my dates of Nov 15-18/06

as I'm feeling out my options (Chicago or NYC) They're the same dates as my NY thread :)

I know, not good, but just weighing my options (I told you I was cheap!) and I'm a travel obsessed addict as you can tell from my far-away travel date yet obsessively visiting this site and hotwire etc..lol

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]