Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag Mile-Wacker Drive) Hyatt Regency

IBDMC
By IBDMC,
in

Just thought I'd share our Hotwire experience. We stayed on a Friday and Sat. last month, June, in Chicago. We went to Hotwire the night before and didn't find anything interesting enough, but the next morning the 107 4* appeared, so I did a little research, thanks to this site, and I came to the conclusion that it was the Hyatt Downtown. Sure enough, that's what it was. It's an okay place, but the price was right. We also upgraded when we got there for 15/night to a view room that was on the corner in the West Tower, which is quieter than the main lobby tower. The place is huge.

Parking was 39 bucks a day, but there is a cheaper lot in the area, so I'm told. We just spent the 39 bucks because I had stuff in my car to secure. If you do drive, enter the garage yourself from the West Tower. Do not :) go into the main lobby area, if at all possible. It is full of taxis and cars and a cluster. Enter the garage and they will valet your car and call you a bell hop. Much more efficient this way.

DMC

Can you please provide:

-dates of your stay

-confirm the zone this was in (i've guessed and added to to your topic title)

-amenities shown before purchase

This information will best help others to indentify this property in the future. You can still view all the above by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, it wasn't a Fri. and Sat. it was June 7, 8, 2006 and that is Wed. and Thurs. It was on Wacker Drive. I couldn't remember the street. Amenities, I believe, were fitness center, restaurant and maybe one other thing, but I don't recall. Hope this clears things up better. DMC

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]