Hotwire Hotel: 4* CHICAGO LOOP $99

alment
By alment,
in

:) I would have prefered 4 Aug to 11 Aug but that doesn't look like its going to happen because the hotel prices are too high. I would have booked the Best Western Grant Park but its sold out. So a this time, I am planning 11 Aug to 16 instead as the hotels seem to be a little more afordable. On my first post, I ran into what appears to be a good deal for a 4* in the loop and I was trying to figure out what the hotel might be. I was surprised a 4* does not have internet access. I liked the complimentary breakfast at Best Western. In any event, I like to stay close to public transport for sure and close to the action, I am not sure what the best place would be in Chicago :) .

Thanks.

If the hotel on Hotwire is either Burnham or Monaco, the one extra night on the 16th would be $269, certainly offsets the savings from the other previous 4 nights unless one does not mind to dragging the suitcases out to another hotel which can be a real waste of valuable time. Would appreciate knowing if it could be other hotels.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]