Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Beach) Sheraton Yankee Clipper

av2
By av2,
in

3* Sheraton Yankee Clipper Hotel

Amenities: Beach Access, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business Center, Laundry

Near Beach is simply the newer name for "Beach Access", which was changed by HOTWIRE some time ago.

So the amenities look exactly the same to me, although in a different order.

If you need help or there is a question about anything you should ask before making your purchases.

... and no need to type BEWARE in all caps :), for if this was a change in this listing we would make the necessary change to the hotel list.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I did not realize Hotwire changed its lingo. I just wanted to help others that may be confused when they couldn't find a perfect match to this amenity listing.

By Hotwire saying "near beach," I thought the hotel was possibly the Yankee Trader, just missing one amenity (the business center) especially because the Trader previously had a business center. Plus, the Trader and Oceanfront are updated with the new "near beach" name in the hotel list.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]