Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Newark-Airport EWR) Sheraton

pmc22
By pmc22,
in

First bid of $52 was rejected. Had the opportunity to re-bid if I raised my price by $15. Decided not to do this. My second bid of $56 was rejected and my third bid of $60 was accepted. Got the Sheraton at EWR. Have not heard anything about this hotel......has anyone stayed there before? If so, do you know if they have high-speed wireless....their website doesn't say anything about having the internet.

Used savingsbarn.com for my bid on priceline

I have never stayed here but pass nearby frequently.

Do you have business in the Newark area or are you using this as a 'home base' to commute into NYC? (as this zone is not that great for commuting into the city).

I called the hotel and they do have hi-speed internet access for $10/day.

Thanks for using the SB links to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have some things going on in jersey city and one event taking place in west nyack which i believe is only like an hour away. I've stayed at the wyndham(doubletree) and hilton b4 but I dont recall seeing the Sheraton. As long as they have the sweet sleeper beds I'll be a happy customer. Thanks for calling the hotel and asking about the internet.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]