Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

YankeeCaliguy
By YankeeCaliguy,
in

I'm considering bumping it up a week to 7/18,19,20. Not real concerned with getting the lowest price within the $50-70 range as much as zeroing in on a specific hotel i/e Alladin or better.

EDIT-BEWARE

Just read about the heavy construction at the Alladin! Remodeling until 12/06 when it will re-open as Planet Hollywood hotel?

So I guess it's back to the drawing board. My original idea was to just go to the Trop and get a Paradise Tower room, the elevator is right by the front door, the pool is one of the best in Vegas, and you're right on the corner of a great intersection on LV Blvd.

Can I bid for the Trop and then just pay the upgrade to a Paradise Tower room?

Can I bid for the Trop and then just pay the upgrade to a Paradise Tower room?
Not really because...

1) you may not receive the Tropicana on your priceline bid

2) if you do receive the Tropicana, upgrades may not be available

Let us know once your dates are firm and we'll try to help you find the best deal for the dates you determine.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

dates are now firm!

7/18, 7/19, 7/20

Looking for BEST hotel for the least money (duh)

Not really wanting to split the stay. Willing to go as high as $300-400 Obviously less for a property like the Tropicana, but $400 for the Venetian.

Strip is preferred but an off strip like Palms or Hard Rock is cool too.

I guess my main strategy is to get the Venetian for $400 or less. There is the will, is there a way?

So how did I do??? (this Pricline bidding is addictive)

This is for 7/18,19,20

5* Strip, Bid 109, denied, they offered a "great" deal at 155 so I figured I'd have to get semi-close to that to get the Venetian.

Added Airport, bid 119, denied, offered many hotels at varied prices, 5* at 189, NO WAY!

Added Convention ctr, bid 125, Denied

Added Fremont/Dtwn, bid 129, Denied

Added West Strip, bid 139, Accepted!!!!

So it's a little more than what I budgeted ($72 over), but hey, I'm doing the cliche thing and asking my GF to marry me on the gondola so what the heck! Great Hotel and expecting a great time and I got it for $95 off the online rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]