Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Westminster-Broomfield) Omni Interlocken

aggie96
By aggie96,
in

Hi, This is for a 4* in the Westminster/Broomfield zone. Amenities are Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Golf nearby, Business Center. It's considered a "Best Value". The listed retail on hotwire's site states $139.00, which makes me think it's the Omni Interlocken. Omni's website and other sites list the price as $139.00 for the dates I want. I know the Westin Westminster is in this zone as a 4* with the exact same ammenities based on what I found using the vacation packages on Hotwire. Any idea which this is? Is the retail value a good indicator of the identity of the hotel?

Best Value designations change from search to search... they are based upon the price and star rating vs. the other offerings.

Customer Favorite designations are a bit more consistent, but also come and go from day-to-day.

I think you'll need to be comfortable with either of these as the outcome in order to move forward. If this isn't possible you could make sure this same hotel appears for one nite of your stay adn then for the remaining two nites... purchase the first nite to see what it is, then if it's the one you want book the remaining two nites; if it's not then deal with it for one nite and then make alternate plans for the remaining two nites (doing this still includes the slight risk that you'll be seeing the Westin for one nite and then the Omni for the remaining two nites!)

Thru some UNscientific methods i'm leaning towards this being the Westin, but am far from certain.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your opinion. Based on the fact that it could be the Westin (actually, it's a really nice hotel, but more business type), we're going to book the conventional method for just $139 at the Omni (would really like to stay there because of the kids).

Again, thanks for the help and be assured that in the future if we make any hotwire or priceline purchases, we'll go through SavingsBarn.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]