Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Logan Airport BOS-Saugus) Hyatt Harborside

Thachef
By Thachef,
in

Hoping someone could verify if this is the Hyatt Harborside or not? It says it is regularly 189 and ammenities include pool, hi speed internet, airport shuttle, rest., fitness center. I checked for June 4-5.

**Customer Favorite**

PS- If anyone has booked this recently and it is the harborside what are the chances the the hotel gives me a room with a view of the water?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, this site is terrific!

Welcome!

This does appear to be the Hyatt Harborside. If you are interested, you could try to win this location on Priceline for somewhere in the ballpark of $30-50 less. Let us know if you'd like to try Priceline and we'll provide you with bidding advice.

As for the waterview, if they have rooms available it shouldn't be a problem. Depending on the staff, they may offer you one or you could always kindly request one.

With Priceline, you can receive any hotel within the area and star level selected. Therefore, you could receive the Hyatt Harborside or the Hilton Boston Logan. Both locations have low rates, so you could likely receive either. Personally, I'd give it a try, as the savings could be substantial. You also should remember that a city view is not guaranteed when booking the Hyatt through PL or HW, so if that is your main reason for staing there, you may want to consider booking it directly for a room with a view.

First, you will need to find Boston's 3 free rebid areas for the 4-star level. To learn how to find them, read this thread. If you have any questions, please ask before bidding.

Select 4* Revere-Logan...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $55, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Revere-Logan and add re-bid zone2...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Revere-Logan and add re-bid zone3...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Revere-Logan and add re-bid zone2 and 3...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85.

Although it would have been nice to save even more, i didn't have the patience to go through all that with priceline. I did, however, go with Hotwire which i accessed via www.Savingsbarn.com, and got the hotel i wanted, the Hyatt Harborside. Thanks for all your help, once again this site rocks, and i will be checking here before all my future bookings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]