Hotwire Hotel: Need help IDing 2.5* North Austin - breakfast, pool, internet

HarryK
By HarryK,
in

Any ideas on this one? Looking to book for this weekend which is a busy one in Austin.

Sat and Sunday nights gave me $64/night

2.5-star in North Austin with amenities of:

Complementary Breakfast, pool(s), high speed internet

Just trying to figure out if this place is a dump or not :)

Thanks

I know it's only been 3 and a half hours since I posted this, but I couldn't wait so I went ahead and booked a 'known' hotel directly through their website. After getting 'screwed' last time by Hotwire and being booked in a hotel that was not in the area listed (and even though they wouldn't refund my money, at the last minute they cancelled my stay there because the hotel had 'over sold' the rooms) and then ending up at a different unknown hotwire hotel which was under construction and a complete dump, I didn't want to risk it again. So, instead, I'm staying at a La Quinta for $80.

That being said, if anybody can i.d. this hotel, or even give some kind of idea what it might be, that'd be great. There seem to be a bunch of Austin hotels on Hotwire that aren't on the list here. Heck, this hotwire one might have even been the La Quinta that I'm staying at. Who knows....

Thanks

HK

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]