Priceline Hotel: Help to bid 3* or 4* in Niagara Falls, Canada Max $60 US for 7/29

Yoda
By Yoda,
in

$60 may be a tough win in this area during the summer.

I would try as follows:

You have one re-bid zone when bidding 3* in the Niagara Falls area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Niagara Falls...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

If rejected wait 24 hours and...

Select 3* Niagara Falls...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello! From recent experience (last long May weekend), there is no chance at all that you can get a room on a Saturday in July IN Niagara FAlls for $60 through Priceline. Maybe you can get a 2*. On the other hand, if you can go there on a Sunday instead, your chances are much higher. I do not know about a Friday. Just check the difference on prices for a Saturday and a sunday with Hotwire. It is considerable! I know it is extreme, but the hotel we finally chose charged us $144 for Saturday and $66 for Sunday (4 people though).

Anyway, good luck searching.

the best deal for a Saturday in July is to sleep in Welland, only 15 minutes from the Falls, and it will cost less than $100. Or, find a hotel in Niagara Falls, New york, also for less than $100. You could go to the Falls in Canada and pay a minimal parking fee for the day. Without Priceline or Hotwire, conventional sites like Expedia will not give you a room (in a 3-star) for under $100 for your day unfortunately.

i went up till 75 and 2.5 stars but no ball. Thanks gatineau man for the input but due to visa issues i cannot stay in US side.

I will try again after 24 hours and will go up till 90 for 2.5 stars. Lets see if that works. othwise i may take your advice and try for welland.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]