Priceline Hotel: bidding help for cocoa beach...

saab
By saab,
in

hello,

i am a newbie and this is my first post. i recently did a bid on priceline for cocoa beach. i will be there just for 1 day 30th june.

i started my bid at 40 for 3 star it got rejected then i added the next zone, again rejected. then i bid till 46 and it still got rejected.

now will start my fresh bid from tomorrow.

what should my strategy be . i was thinking at starting at 50. any advice,

Thanks..

Do you have a maximum bid in mind?

You can book the Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach for $81/nite for this date and i would at the very least book that as a back-up (it's cancellable up until 3 days before your check-in date), unless you have any better options?

PS - do you own a Saab and/or enthusiast? what year?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hi,

well i already have booked anthonys on the beach for 75 dollars. so my max would be 70 +tax.

nope i am not in anyway related to saab. My full name is sanam sabharwal hence short SAAB. :)

I can also bid for 2 and a half but this anthonys is on the beach. i dont know how many 2.5 star rated are on the beach...

have a nice day !!! :)

Cocoa Beach does not offer 2.5* bidding.

At the 3* level you have two re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Cocoa Beach...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Cocoa Beach and re-bid zone2...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]