Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Lowell-Chelmsford) Radisson

Kitty
By Kitty,
in

Hi!

Yet again thanks to the info we read on this forum we have booked the following;

3* Lowell-Chelmsford (Outer Loop)

Amenities;

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness

Business

Laundry Service

$38 per night September 18-20. Its the Radisson Hotel & Suites. An amazing saving of $91 per night on the rack rate! I've stayed in crappy motels that cost more than this!

You might want to update your list as it now appears to has the Laundry Service, but this is not detailed on your list.

We are also looking at booking our car hire with Hotwire for these two days, so far its $36 for a midsize, but when we were looking the other day (but hadn't made a firm decision as to hire a car or not) it was $25, so going to hang on a couple of days & see what happens!

Thanks guys! your site has saved me a small fortune! I'm telling everyone I know about it!

Now only the NY hotel to book!:) yay!

We are also looking at booking our car hire with Hotwire for these two days, so far its $36 for a midsize, but when we were looking the other day (but hadn't made a firm decision as to hire a car or not) it was $25, so going to hang on a couple of days & see what happens!

We stayed at that hotel last summer, and will probably stay there again this summer. You really will need a car there... it's pretty far out from Boston.

JB

hi! yeah,

Thanks! we are definitely hiring a car! we are in downton (Plaza) for a few days, then off to NY, then back to Boston, staying here, we picked this place (well, this area) cos we knew it was far out but we wanted to be able to get to all the outlets & see a bit of the coast & some of the fabulous NY fall!

So far, I've found one company that offers the same rate as hotwire but they are really fuzzy abotu whats included. I don't want to get to the rental place & get stuffed for $200! in charges!:)

So will probably go with Hotwire ~ through the savings barn link! :)

I forgot to mention in my first post, that I used the savings barn link to book this. Please, please can anyone who finds my info helpful(or even if you don't!) please make sure they book through one f the affilated links?! seriously! This place has saved me hundreds of dollars & I'm sure it will you too, so whats the difficulty in one extra click?

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]