Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton Centre

Schultz64
By Schultz64,
in

I followed the bidding strategy recommended in an earlier post for my stay on Easter weekend, and was successful:

4 * dowtown, $50 rejected, (was offered a 'one-time only' deal of an additional $14 to avoid rebidding)

Added: Don Valley, $55, rejected,

Added: Toronto East, $58 accepted

Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel

Check-In Date: Sat, Apr 15, 2006

Check-Out Date: Mon, Apr 17, 2006

Your Offer Price: $58.00 (US dollars)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $116.00 (US dollars)

Taxes & Service Fees: $18.60 (US dollars)

Total Charges: $134.60 (US dollars)

• 2 weeks later...

When you add additional areas, aren't you in danger of getting a hotel in one of those areas? I always want to stay in downtown Toronto as I don't have a car and my work in located downtown when I am here. I would not want to stay elsewhere. So how does on re-bid without adding additional areas? Thanks for your help.

As long as the zones that you add have only lower quality levels than the level that you are trying for, you can add them and rebid knowing that you can't possibly get a hotel in the additional zones because they don't exist at your requested quality level.

You need to check each zones max quality level individually in order to determine your free rebid zones.

For example in Toronto the only zone with 4* quality is Downtown, so you can safely add all of the other zones(1 at a time) and get a free rebid, when bidding on 4*.

If you were looking for 3* then Scarborough and toronto east are your 2 free rebid zones since they only offer a max of 2* quality.

There is an entire thread on this site that explains Free Rebidding if you need further assistance

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]