Hotwire Hotel: Best Guess for 4*Orlando Hotel

AORTEGA
By AORTEGA,
in

The dates are 6/16 to 6/18/2006. The property is lsited as a resort and has pool, spa, dining, fitness center, hi speed internet, golf and tennis nearby and business center, laundry and is 3 miles to Disney. It is rated 4 *.

I didn't see Omni at Championsgate listed in the Orlando hotel categories and was wondering if they are a particpating location.

Doublecheck... are you sure there is a Pool icon associated with the property above? (i just didn't a search and didn't see a pool icon for the 4* shown to me, but did see all the other amenities you listed)

Then look at the complete Hotwire Hotel List (ie- read beyond the first post of the thread) and you'll see the Omni listed there, which without a pool icon this appears to be a match for.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I too, am wondering what this 4 * resort, Champions main gate is.... When it comes up for me, it does have the pool icon. I am looking for 6/30-7-5.

One other thing, I live in TN and sis lives in Florida. When we have previously do our travel simultaneously, I mean at the exact time, on the phone and on the WEB together, different hotels come up for each of us! Is it random or what. We dont know, but its happend on more than one occasion.

...are you sure there is a Pool icon associated with the property above?

Can you confirm if there was/was not a Pool icon?

Please add the full list of amenities that were shown before your purchase... still viewable by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of Hotwire's home page.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]