Multiple rooms on PL/HW

kstrom
By kstrom,
in

I have 3 very basic questions about how multiple room requests work on Priceline and Hotwire

1) Question about both HW and PL: if you request multiple rooms, does HW/PL make sure that the rooms are adjoining or near each other?

2) For hotwire, when you request multiple rooms, should you give the TOTAL number of adults and children or the number of adults and children per room?

3) Am I correct in assuming that, if you request multiple rooms, all of rooms will ALWAYS be in the same hotel? [i am worried about a situation (perhaps one that HW/PL makes sure never happens), in which there are two hotels in one region that has the same price & star level, and both hotels have some rooms available, but not the total number of rooms requested.]

Thanks,

KStrom

• 1 month later...

New Question on bidding for multiple rooms via Priceline...

Trying to bid for three rooms in Amsterdam in September, does it reduce one's chances to get bids because of the number involved? Also, is it advisable to book early since there might be an issue of not getting all three rooms in the same hotel?

Thanks,

D.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]