Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Schaumburg-Arlington Heights) Sheraton Suites Elk Grove

ready.teddy
By ready.teddy,
in

Amenities: Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Golf, Laundry.

Also "customer Favorite" with good reviews.

Booked about a month ago, just found the better bidding site a few days ago. Sounds nice and looks nice on the Starwood website info. We usually stay at a place with breakfast but they had no deals this time. First time to use hotwire for a hotel.

I checked again to see if it was a good deal, now there is a 3.5* without a suite icon, I think it is the other Sheraton in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

This property turned out to be really nice and fit our needs perfectly. The kids loved the pool and seeing the airplanes flying over the hotel. Soundproofing was good and I only noticed some occassional, minor noise. If you are sensitive though, this probably isn't the right place. Asked for and got a non-smoking room that was very clean. Only improvement would be a microwave oven so we could make popcorn. Overall, we loved it and will try to stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]