Reveal Hotels.com guessing hotel not in the same area?

paulbur02
By paulbur02,
in

I am looking to book a hotel 2/4-2/10 in cancun and there's a 4.5* all inclusive in the convention center zone that says it'll be either a hyatt, intercontinental, sofitel or Le Meridien. However, when I search in this area of the convention center, the only hotel I THINK this could be is the hyatt ziva (none of the other hotel brands have hotels in that area). 

When I looked on revealhotels.com, it's guessing a hotel in a different area (secrets silversands riviera maya) and on the bidding helper on betterbidding it's not showing any hotel (just spins trying to guess). 

What are the odds this is they hyatt ziva? I'm only curious because if hotwire is saying it's in that area, but I buy it and it ends up being in a totally different area (like riviera maya), can i get a refund from hotwire for selling me a hotel in the wrong area? Any guesses what this hotel might be? 

So we can make sure we're looking at the same listing, this is a HOTWIRE listing (and not a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer)?

Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

What is the room rate per nite and amenities (if any) associated with this property?

The full zone name is 'Hotel Zone - Convention Center area'?

Let us know the above and we will have a closer look at the offer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]