Priceline Hotel: Rejected Bids HH - 4/14 to 4/17 - Please help!

dtuleya
By dtuleya,
in

Tried unsuccessfully to bid up to $130 with a combination of my dates. I have a backup reservation for $259 at the Westin. When I called to the hotel directly to ask some questions on pet policy, the very nice gentlement mentioned it was not only Easter weekend, but also some type of golf tournament. He told me the hotel is sold out, but there is still availability showing on the website. ???? Can somebody help me with my bidding strategy? The most I'm willing to bid is $150.

Westin: $259

Hilton Oceanfront Resort: $233

Marriott Beach and Golf Resort: Sold Out

Crowne Plaza: $239

We would have also bid on the 2.5* category, but the Holiday Inn website says they are entirely booked.

Posted replies. Already made this reservation, but will probably end up cancelling it since this is a little too steep for our budget right now. Still hoping to get a better rate through Priceline.com.

Was able to rebid this afternoon and bid $150. Still rejected.

I understand that you already made this reservation, but the point is that if you come to this site for help, we would also hope that you come here and use our SUPPORT LINKS when you make your hotel-direct reservations.

Totally understand, however I didn't know about the links. I will remember that in the future, but since I have cancelled this reservation and am not rebooking, it's really a moot point.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]