Hotwire Hotel: Vegas April 6th - 10th

trucker217
By trucker217,
in

The zone doesn't matter as long as it's a safe area

Some dont' consider any areas of NYC safe, while others would have no problem staying in Harlem or the Bronx.

I can't determine your zones and/or comfort level for you, which is why you'll need to do a little research and fine out which areas are acceptable to you. Once you let us know we can suggest a strategy to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are no 2* hotels in Nellis so that you could use that as a re-bid zone, but essentially you'd only be bidding on one zone... and some of the hotels in the area are "not so hot".

We'll suggest a priceline bidding stratey if you'd like, but i would sooner consider some non-opaque alternatives that are close to your budget. This way you'll know exactly what you're getting:

Emerald Suites - Nellis for $89/nite thru Quikbook

Texas Station thru Expedia for $81/nite

Circus Circus for $92/nite

What are your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well...having a car to get around in, almost any area would be fine in Vegas . I guess if I can get a room in a not "not so hot area" for around $80 or less I would go with that. I don't mean to come off as wishy washie but I have not been to Vegas in years, and just need some good advice. So bottom line is a fair priced room in a "safe" area.

Thanks for all your help..your the best!

Joe

So what about Texas Station mentioned above for just $1 more than your limit?

Given the area, i would think that going another $1-$10 over your budget is worth knowing where you'll be staying before you pay (as in an opaque purchase). As well, i don't know the event at the speedway, but rates Downtown are not cheap for these dates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]