Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Downtown) Westin Bohemian

RIGuy1024
By RIGuy1024,
in

I need help identifying this 4* hotel in Downtown Orlando.

The dates of the stay are 8/18-8/20... it's for a relative who has to be in the area for a wedding. She currently has a quote of $179/night at the Westin Bohemian (group rate) but is looking for cheaper.

I am getting a 4* hotel in DT Orlando for $111/night w/the following amenities...

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, High Speed Internet, Tennis, Business Center

I am definitely leaning towards this hotel being the Westin seeing as the only other hotel in the area that could slip into being a 4* is the Marriott (FWIW, Priceline has the Westin as a 4* and the Marriott as a 3* but as we know that could mean very little).

Any thoughts? I don't want to encourge this purchase and get X'd off this Christmas list if I'm wrong with my advice!! At the end of the day, it's a $136 savings so if she gets the Marriott she can be quiet but I think she'd prefer the Westin and I'm definitely leaning towards it being the Westin.

My guess is that you are right. The Westin's website specfically notes tennis nearby. The lowest rate for the Mariott on your dates is $119 on their site. Why not try Priceline since no one has ever reported any other 4* hotels in that zone? In fact I know of someone that won the Westin on PL for $121 for 3/10-3/12.

Check-In Date: Friday, August 18, 2006

Check-Out Date: Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hotel Name: The Westin Grand Bohemian

325 South Orange Avenue

Orlando, Florida 32801

407-313-9000

Your Offer Price: $110.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $220.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $37.25

Total Charges: $257.25

First bid was $110 and it was accepted... booked for a relative and she sure is psyched!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]