Priceline Hotel: Bidding Assistance ... MIAMI BEACH 11/17&18

steve007007007007
By steve007007007007,
in

If you want to be on the beach i would recommend using Hotwire... will cost you a few dollars more, but likely worth it to get what you want. In Miami Beach i saw a 3.5* (with resort icon) that was Beachfront for $78, and a 4* slightly higher that had beach access (meaning you can get to the beach, but it's not necessarily on the beach) for $84. In South Beach there was a 4* at $101 and a 3.5* at $56... but both of these were beach access and not beachfront. Keep in mind that Hotwire ratings are a bit more generous that Priceline, so their ratings are often a half a star higher than Priceline's rating for the same hotel.

I can certainly supply a strategy to try Priceline, but it's up to you if you want to chance not being directly on the beach. Let me know if you want to try Priceline, but if you do, you may be better off limiting yourself to South Beach as the zone is narrower so i think you'll have a better chance of at least being able to walk to the beach, if you're not directly on it.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]