Spa services 

accessibility:

visual impaired

Hearing impaired 

Path of travel

Thsnks,

Dean

Hi Dean, good to see you around the board.:smile:

I believe this is the same property you're seeing, although i'm now seeing it priced a little higher:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $119
Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Business center
Internet access
Spa services
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
==> The Westin Michigan Avenue is the best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're welcome, always happy to help!:smile:

If I need assistance with another hotel I’ll start a different thread.

If you need additional help with this stay please continue this existing thread (as well as let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip, even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE)

Is there a specific hotel that you're looking for and/or budget?  We could have a closer look to help you find something that you're looking for, as well as give us an opportunity to try out some of the tools we have been working on behind the scenes and hoping to launch in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the offer. My wife and I are looking forward to the Christkindlemarket and enjoying the Christmas lights and decorations Chicago offers at this time of year. Our max budget is around $150 per night depending on the hotel. We’d prefer something in the $125 range. We like the river north, magnificent mile-water tower and millennium park areas. The theater district loop is fine too. I know, that pretty much covers it all. My wife is really interested in staying in hotel that is decked out for the Christmas season.

Dean

Some ideas that i'm currently seeing:

Swissotel $112/nite

InterContinental Mag Mile $114/nite

Club Quarters Central Loop $96/nite

Kinzie Hotel $107/nite

Central Loop Hotel $108/nite

Chicago Marriott Downtown Mag Mile $112/nite

Hyatt Regency $113/nite

Royal Sonesta $113/nite

The Godfrey Hotel Chicago $139/nite

Hyatt Centric $146/nite

Anything above jump off the page?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

This is the one we believe is the Royal Sonesta Chicago River North:

4.5* Downtown - River North (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $113/nite with:
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Pets Allowed
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

It was the Royal Sonesta Chicago River North! I booked it using the link you provided and the %5Priceline discount coupon. We spent $10 per night and went with the deluxe city view room option for $123 per night. Total for 3 nights including tax, $476.79. Thanks again for all your help.

Dean

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you received the hotel you were hoping for and were able to take advantage of our Priceline Coupon... should make for a great pre-holiday getaway!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

We're happy to have been able to help.

Have a great trip and enjoy Chicago (please have a piece of deep dish for me!:wink:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]