Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town) Parkway International

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

Hi All,

I am looking for Jan1-8 2022. Seeing this condo .It is possibly the parkway int resort by Diamond resorts.

I want the 2 bedroom condo . But when I want to book, I see this:

Error: 

Uh-oh. Your choice of bed type is not available. You will not be charged for the upgrade.

Now I am afraid to book. What does this mean, you will not be charged for the upgrade?

Do I get another hotel? I definitely want 2 bedrooms. Not sure what to do now.

Thanks for your help!

3* $69

Ps: Amenities Include: Free parking, Free internet, Resort, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Fitness center and more...

Welcome back!

To confirm, at what point in the booking process do you get this error? (is it after clicking the hotel offer from the initial search results OR is it after you input your credit card information?)

How many adults/children are you including in your search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I saw the message yesterday too when i repeated your search, but currently i am able to get to the check-out page without any errors for the 2BR suite room selection.  If you're still not able to proceed by repeating your search i would:

I would start by repeating your search but for:
2adults/1child, if that does not allow you to book the room then try again with:

2adults/2children

If that too fails, see if you get the error message when searching for (and selecting the 2BR suite) for the following dates:
1/1-1/7

1/7-1/8
----------

1/2-1/8

1/1-1/2
----------

1/1-1/6

1/6-1/8

----------

1/3-1/8

1/1-1/3

If either of the date combinations work you could try making this reservation as two separate purchases.  However, keep in mind there is some risk in doing so as after you purchase the 6 or 7 nite stay the offer for the remaining nites could disappear, could get the 'bed choice not available', etc.  I would suspect that things should go thru smoothly if you're able to get to the booking page for each set of dates without any errors, but you at least need to be aware of and accept the risk that something could go wrong and prevent you from making the 2nd purchase.

If all of the above fails i do have one more idea that is worth trying, but the other are your higher probability of success options, imo.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you make out or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the hotel was still available and you received the property you were hoping for... the 2BR suite should give your son plenty of space!

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Hope your son has a great trip.:smile:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]