Priceline Hotel: 3* Omaha (Central Omaha - Ralston) Comfort Inn & Suites

headtrip
By headtrip,
in

So I did both Priceline and Hotwire Searches for my dates and wasn't seeing anything I wanted for under $100 a night.  Since I was just traveling by myself, I have had previous good experiences at the Comfort Inn & Suites and checked their direct rates on the Choice Privilege's site which included a 30% discount for longer stays and I felt that price was the best value and also close to where I wanted to be in Central Omaha.  FYI the 30% discount also is shown all priceline although the overall price is slightly more than if booked directly.

Comfort Inn & Suites

7007 Grover St.

Room Type:2 Queen Beds, No Smoking

Number of Rooms:1

Number of Occupants:1

Daily Rates:Sep 22, 2021 for 2 nights at $59.84 (per night)
Sep 24, 2021 for 2 nights at $81.47 (per night)
Sep 26, 2021 for 2 nights at $56.52 (per night)

Estimated Tax and Other Charges:$71.85

Estimated Total:$467.51

Also will be trying out Turo for the first time on this trip for my car rental since rental rates are still very pricy relative to what they have been in the past.  I will look forward to that experience as well.

Thanks for the report!  Glad to see you found something that works for your plans and that your rate research paid off!

Do keep in mind (if you weren't aware) that most of our exclusive monthly Priceline Coupon are valid on retail hotels too!  As long as the rate is one that you pay PRICELINE (and not 'Pay at Hotel') then our coupon should work... even on refundable rates!

Have a great trip and good luck with the Turo rental.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]