Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Denver (Downtown Denver - Central) The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection

goethe
By goethe,
in

I just booked a 4.5* Hotwire hotel in Downtown Denver that turned out to be The Brown Palace. The Brown did not appear as either a 4* or 4.5* on the BB Hotwire hotel list for Downtown Denver so that was a surprise.

It's classified as a boutique with fitness center, business, restaurant, etc. I didn't get all the amenities because I didn't expect the Brown to actually show up as my result and closed the window before I could compile. Anyway, beware or be happy, depending on what you think. I was planning to be closer to Union Station but hey, walking's good for you.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please let us know the date(s) of your stay so we can move this thread to the COLORADO >> Hotwire section of the board and adjust the topic title accordingly. (i used April 4-5 since that is the dates i used to find the same hotel when trying to make this same hotel appear)

For anyone following along here is the full list of amenities:
Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Business, Golf, Pet Friendly

NOTE that our BiddingHelper.com algorithm can identify most hotels, even if they have not yet been reported to the board. (although i see that there is currently an issue with 'Denver, CO' searches, but i do see what is identified as The Brown if using Lakewood, CO as the search location, we will investigate the 'Denver' issue next week and fix accordingly)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]