Amenities:

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I can't actually get this one to show up in Priceline through an organic search on the website, but the link from Better Bidding to it does work. The guess for this one is the Swan, but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing any 4 star hotel offered at $122/nite, but i am seeing each of the following (not 100% certain which of the two you are referring to... or perhaps some other hotel?)...

4* Walt Disney World  - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $124/nite with:
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Dolphin would be the best guess here

4.5* Walt Disney World  - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $134/nite with:
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Swan is the best guess for this one

Note that the first property is 4 star rated by PRICELINE (as is The Dolphin) whereas the second property is 4.5 star rated (as is The Swan).

Is one of the above the property you are referencing in your post?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

10 hours ago, thereuare said:

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing any 4 star hotel offered at $122/nite, but i am seeing each of the following (not 100% certain which of the two you are referring to... or perhaps some other hotel?)...

4* Walt Disney World  - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $124/nite with:
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Dolphin would be the best guess here

4.5* Walt Disney World  - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $134/nite with:
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Swan is the best guess for this one

Note that the first property is 4 star rated by PRICELINE (as is The Dolphin) whereas the second property is 4.5 star rated (as is The Swan).

Is one of the above the property you are referencing in your post?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes, that first one at $124/night is what I’m seeing. When I click on it and go to the Priceline website, it drops to $122/night for some reason.

I never clicked on the offer, but i do now see it drop to $122/nite.

Are you going to take that one?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are highly considering it. I’ll be sure to update if we do.

Also, do you know if Disney hotels are still showing up on Priceline/Hotwire? I’ve searched a couple of dates throughout the summer and have not seen any show up. Is there a way to search all 4 night/5 day stays throughout late may, June, July, and August? If the All-stars or Pop showed up below this price we might prefer it. 

There has not been a lot of travel activity over the last 10+ months due to the pandemic, so difficult to say which hotels (Disney or otherwise) are currently working with the 'opaque' side of PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Currently there is no way to search if 'any of the all-stars (or pop) are available for a 4 nite stay between mid-May and August'... all you can do is search for specific check-in/check-out dates (or did i not understand your question correctly?)

Let us know if/how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]