bidding help for 1--nt 3/5/20

mayab318
By mayab318,
in

Planning a spur of the moment trip to NYC for my bday. Staying over one night, 3/5/20. I've always found the best time to use these sites is when you have the most flexibility and least plans.

Just myself and my boyfriend.

Ideally we would like to be around $150 all in for 4* or above. Is that reasonable? Looking for SOHO/Tribeca/Midtown

If you recall, can you please close your previous Hotwire Scottsdale hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

As far as NYC goes here are some options that seem to fit your goal and budget:
4* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $73/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Yotel New York Times Square

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $80/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center Hotel

If a 3.5* is also acceptable this one also gets good reviews so i'm including it as well:

3.5* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $95
Free breakfast
Free internet
Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Business center
Kitchenette
==> Homewood Suites by Hilton NY Midtown Manhattan / Times Square

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $89
Free internet
Boutique hotel
Smoke-free rooms
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
==> Distrikt Hotel NYC

Any of the above of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]