Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (River North) The Langham, Chicago

crito
By crito,
in

Free internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

I knew there were only two River North 5* hotels, but one of them is the Trump and I really wanted to avoid it -- and they often show exactly the same amenities. Fortunately the BiddingHelper.com predicted the Langham, and then showed me an 'actual photo', so I was totally confident. (That would have been an extremely expensive mistake!)

This is an absolutely amazing deal. I stayed one time at the Langham, and I think it is the best hotel I have ever stayed in, anywhere. But I'd never be able to afford it at rack price!

(And I even got Bed Choice!)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored BIG!!! with this one and that you're looking forward to your trip.  A very nice deal and we're happy to hear that the new features of the BiddingHelper.com tool are being well received.:smile:

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us keep the Chicago Hotwire Hotel List current and up-to-date.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]