Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (SFO International Airport South - Burlingame) Grand Hyatt at SFO

belindai
By belindai,
in

4-star Hotel in SFO International Airport South - Burlingame area $165 (49% off) was $324

Free internet Fitness center Pet friendly Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms Spa services

Amenities Include: Free internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Spa services, and more... (% recommended)

Bed choice: King Bed, 2 double beds, 2 Queen beds ($185)

Through revealhotels.com  guess as Grand Hyatt at SFO Confidence level: Excellent

Is this the Grand Hyatt at SFO?

I was just researching further for you when i saw that you had replied.:smile:

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that it is more convenient for your plans this trip than your previous hotel you had reserved as a back-up.

You should be confident in the hotels identified by RevealHotels.com, but of course we are always happy to look into hotels further for you (or if RevealHotels indicates that the hotel is not identified).

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this hotel to the San Francisco Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, great, thanks for your reply. Have been looking for a while, this was a price drop, so didn't want to miss out on this deal and used the BBIDDING5PERC promo code too - thanks.

Haven't had any luck with Hotwire responding to my email to compensate the previous better bidding promo code 8% off that wasn't applied for 1 of my 2 bookings at the same hotel. They just keep asking me to call. They suggested I contact you, but told them I already did. Not sure if you have anything else you can suggest? I can't easily call as an international call.

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do on our end regarding the previous Hotwire Coupon not working on the first of your two purchases... HOTWIRE gives us the coupon to promote but all aspects of the purchase are done on their own website.  You would probably have a better case if the coupon showed the discount and then you were charged a different amount, but as the coupon never 'took' and reflected a discount, they would likely say that you were charged correctly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have not been told that it is one per account (or maybe it's one per identical itinerary?), but that sounds like what that message is indicating, i would try again making sure that both:

1) using a different account (ie- if a spouse, child, or anyone else you may be traveling with has their own account/email set-up... or create one)

2) you're trying the purchase after clicking a HOTWIRE link from one of our sites (BetterBidding, BiddingHelper, RevealHotels, etc)

Let us know if the above solves the problem.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]