Priceline Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast) Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

annegray
By annegray,
in

I'm ready to book today, and undecided between these two.

Sept 8-18

First is a 5* deal on pricelline for usd305, choice of 3 hotels, probably get Trump

5% off with BB code

Second is a Hotwire deal

4.5* mag mile/water tower for usd182

Amenities

Fitness centerGolf nearbyIndoor pool(s)Internet accessPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

The golf nearby is throwing me, as I cannot see this on hotel descriptions.

Any idea?

Thankyou

It says the last person got the Sofitel, but I find that very strange as the Sofitel doesn't have an indoor pool!?

Last time we stayed at Londonhouse, which we loved, but it is too pricy this trip

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel you didn't mention a zone but i'm assuming it's this one:

5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $305/nite with:
Fitness Center
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if so, best guess here would be the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

5 hours ago, annegray said:

It says the last person got the Sofitel

This is in reference to the last person who bought a 4.5* hotel in this zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered for your dates.

For the hotwire offer:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $182
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
==> Omni Chicago Suites - Magnificent Mile is our best guess here (as determined by our new sister site, RevealHotels.com)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... this really is a GREAT location right on the river!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]