NicoleFnJane

Hotwire Hotel: Hotel help again

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBAUG19

(3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 8/31/2019)
OR
8% OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BETTERBIDDING8

($200+ HotRate Hotel purchases... expires 8/23/2019)
in

Announcements

• thereuare

IT'S BACK... get notified when Rates Drop!!   03/19/2018

Our newest development, RateDrop.com will monitor hotel prices for your specific dates and notify you if the Rate Drops!   Monitor hotel prices from both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE, as well as 'regular' retail hotel rates, based upon the specific criteria you choose.   While the benefits of tracking rates from Priceline and Hotwire are obvious, another use is to purchase a refundable hotel rate using RefundableRates.com and then also set an alert for that specific hotel u

Need helping finding a room accessible to LaGuardia after 11 pm on 9/10. My son and I can save a lot of money to switch flights and fly out early but want to find reasonable accommodation. Don’t want to be more than $150 all in. We are staying in the city 9/11-13 also so if we can find something $150ish all in for all 3 days I’d be in for that but I have a refundable rate reserved while I watch for those dates and specifically looking for somewhere to crash when we get in now

I’m especially familiar with LIC

Also I forgot to mention that I have $40 HotCash so that combined with any promos to get me close to budget would be good. I want to stay somewhere nice for sure the 11th and 12th but for the 10th we just need safe and clean and no bed bugs. Prefer to not move hotels. Traveling with my 14 year old 

To clarify...

1) The room you need for the nite of 9/10 is for your arrival into the city?

2) Ideally you would like to find one hotel to last for all 3 nites (9/10-9/13) but budget is of more importance than convenience and therefore you're willing to split the stay between two different hotels?

3) where, and for how much, is your current back-up reservation for 9/11-9/13?

4) what is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept for this stay?

5) do you already have plane tix purchased?

Just to get the ball rolling, for your complete stay i'm seeing:

3.5* HOTWIRE Long Island City for $139.49
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> Manhattan View to Wyndham Garden Long Island City would be my best guess for this one, which along with your HotDollars (i assume this is what you were referring to by 'Hot Cash') would bring your all-in price down to $170/nite... so $20/nite more than your ideal budget, but also gives you a decent star rated hotel with good reviews and not have to change hotels mid-stay

Let us know your thoughts on the property above (even if you don't like it, knowing what you don't like about it can help us find something more in tune with what you are looking for) as well as answers to the questions in this thread and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBAUG19
(3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 8/31/2019)
OR
8% OFF HOTWIRE
(click here) and use promo code: BETTERBIDDING8
($200+ HotRate Hotel purchases... expires 8/23/2019)

Try Our Newest Tool: Reveal Hotels

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this