Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (River North) Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

nicksd
By nicksd,
in

Looking for 3.5 or 4* hotel for 2 adult and 1 (12 yrs old) for 7/2-7/4, no resort fee. Using biddinghelper:

Priceline Express: 

Downtown - River North 3.5* (Rated 8.0 out of 10 or higher)

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Internet available

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

$67/nightRoom Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults

$71/night2 Double Beds - Nonsmoking Room

$71/night1 King Bed - Nonsmoking Room

Hotwire:

4-star Hotel in River North area 90% recommended

Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

$71 per night

3.5-star Hotel in River North area 90% recommended

Free internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby

Hotel chooses bed type $72 

Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking $72  per night

Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, City View $78  per night

Thank you,

Best guess / comments for each:

3.5* Downtown - River North (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $67/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North

4* HOTWIRE River North for $71.44
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

3.5* HOTWIRE River North for $72.00
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Holiday Inn Chicago-Mart Plaza

I will add that even though there is a resort fee (palatable at $17/nite and given the low rates you're seeing for these dates) i would also consider:

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $70.00 (TWO QUEEN BEDS: $81/nite)
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> The Godfrey Hotel is my best guess here... reviews are very good and ~$20/nite gives you 2 Queen Beds (vs. 2 Double beds) as well as an extra half star bump in rating/quality

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm also seeing:

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $63
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center

>>>Best guess would be the Swiss; while not in River North, easy walk to Michigan Ave and Millennium Park/Art Institute.

The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza is a little far West/out of the way in the zone. The Hotel Chicago or Godfrey would be better River North options for about the same price.

Very familiar with Chicago - please let me know if you have any city or hotel questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you thereuare and AaronJB both for your responses.  I picked Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection due to its location. The amenity list has changed so I'd like to confirm before booking:

4-star Hotel in River North area

Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility.

$72. 

1 Room, 2 Adults, 1 Child

Tue, Jul 02 - Thu, Jul 04

One question, it listed bed choice but I was not given bed selection.  Should I expect the possibility of double occupancy even with Hotwire?  Thanks again.

If you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool both the 'regular' Hotwire tab and the EASY VIEW tab list this $72 offer with the amenities i previously listed above:

4* HOTWIRE River North for $71.44
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> which my guess continues to be the Hotel Chicago Downtown

I can't confirm the amenity set you have listed above since i'm not seeing that one on my search.

As far as occupancy... HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search, so as long as you're searching for 2adults/1child, all should go smoothly.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]