Hotwire Hotel: I-Drive hotel close to Universal

Orlandotravels
By Orlandotravels,
in

I've been looking around on both Priceline Express and Hotwire's Hot Deals but I'm uncertain about finding the right hotel. I'm looking for a three to three and a half star hotel on I-Drive North (because I won't have a car this trip). Our dates are June 25 - July 1 and I'm hoping to spend under $50 a night if possible. It will only be for myself and my 16 year old so a single bed is fine if need be, but two is preferable. I have found a few that might work, but I really would like the Rosen Inn closest to Universal or even the Rosen Inn International as it has some great reviews as well.  Some of the other hotels have reviews that make me a bit nervous, so I figured sticking with these would be for the best. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated as all the hotels that come up look like they could be descriptions for a few different ones. Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Using our BiddingHelper.com tool makes it easy to filter the hotel offers by zone and star rating, and then sort by price.  Use this tool to conduct your search and then:

Using the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW:

1) select only the Universal Orlando - I-drive North on the left side of the page (if you hover your mouse over the zone name you will see a link 'ONLY' which will UNcheck all other zones and leave this one selected)

2) select 3 star and higher (again, hover over '3.0 stars' and select the 'and HIGHER' to only have 3* and higher rated hotels selected)

3) above the first hotel offer select the blue link for 'Price' which will then sort the offers from lowest to highest

==> this now gives you all the 3* and higher rated hotels in the 'Universal Orlando - I-drive North' sorted by price

Unfortunately none of the offers are under your $50 target price, but the least expensive happens to be a 3.5* property:

3.5* HOTWIRE Universal Orlando - I-drive North for $55.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Four Points By Sheraton Orlando International Drive would be my best guess for this one

Repeating the above with the Priceline Express tab i don't see anything that is appealing, imo.

HOWEVER, i did find the Rosen Inn Closest To Universal (<-- click this link and confirm your dates on the landing page) on sale for $ 69/nite which is just a few dollars over your ideal budget, if this is the hotel your hoping for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]