Priceline Hotel: 3.5 Star Disney Area Lake Buena Vista Orlando

nproell82
By nproell82,
in

If you recall, can you please start by concluding your previous Las Vegas Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

(if you don't recall what you did for that trip please add a reply "i don't remember" to that thread so we can at least official mark it as closed)

For the hotel offer above i'm seeing this (amenities taken from the 'Priceline Express' tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool):

3.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $74/nite with:
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
==> Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista would be my best guess for this one

Is there something specific that you're looking for, as on the surface this 4 star would seem to be a better value for just a couple of dollars more per nite:

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $77/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Delta Hotels Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Do either of these work for your plans this trip?  If not, what is it that you are looking for and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the reply. I went back and concluded my Vegas trip from 2014. Sorry about that.

For this trip, I did notice the 4* for $77/night and concluded that it would be the Delta. I called the hotel and they charge $15 per day for parking. With us staying 4 nights with a rental car, I'd rather get a hotel with free parking.

We will be going to Disney for one day, and would like a hotel with a free shuttle so I do not have to pay to park at Disney (we are ok with staying further away from Disney since we will have a car). I also do not want a hotel with a resort fee.

If I find a good enough deal on a nice hotel, I am fine with paying to park at Disney since we only have to pay to park there one time. Not having a Disney shuttle would not be a deal breaker.

Budget is less than $90 a night, obviously the cheaper the better. We would also like restaurants nearby.

I realize this is a bit of a shopping list of things we want, but any help would be appreciated. We will have a less than one year old baby with us as well.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

3.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $74/nite with:
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
==> Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista would be my best guess for this one

OK, so why not the guessed Radisson?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You could do something like:

3.5* HOTWIRE Lake Buena Vista North for $64.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Studio
Smoke Free
A/C
Fitness
Pool
24hr Front Desk
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess would be the Grande Villas Resort by Diamond Resorts which does get good reviews.  There is a resort fee (~$12/day) but even with the resort fee it brings you to just about the same price as the Radisson offer above

Keep in mind that PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE offers can go quickly, so if you find something that you like but wait in hopes of something better, the current offer could disappear at any time.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $82.33
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and would be our best guess here

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

ok one more, I just refreshed and now I am seeing a $62 4 star in Disney Lake Buena Vista Area on Priceline Express Deal. Is this the Delta again?

I got to this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal by clicking on the Embassy Suites Orlando Buena Vista and then there was a pop up on the right side for a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal match for $62.

It does not say free parking, but if I can get a $62 night 4 star I might be ok with the parking fee.

Please include the amenities (from the pop-up) in your post so we can ensure we are researching the correct property.

For this Priceline Express Offer

Pets Allowed

Fitness

Business Center

Restaurant

Smoke-Free

Hi-Speed Internet

==> Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort is my best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Do you mean this one:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $82.73
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and that would continue to be our best guess for this one

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good Morning,

I ended up booking a Springhill Suites by Marriott right through the Marriott website. With so many hotels that have expensive resort fees and not know which hotel I might end up with, I opted to not use the Express deal this time around. What might seem like a good price for a hotel can quickly change once I get stuck with a $30 resort fee/night and $15/ night parking.

I appreciate your help again. I'll reach out next time I'm going somewhere.

P.S. I did use the bidding helper tool quite a bit and that is a great tool! Nice job to the developers who came up with that!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]