Priceline Hotel: 3* Westborough - Marlborough (Marlborough - Hudson) Courtyard By Marriott Boston Marlborough

jhMLB
By jhMLB,
in

So I was looking on google and priceline express deals and everything in this price range was 2 star hotels, motels, etc. I felt really bummed out, and I knew I had a lot of success with Priceline bids in the past.

Initially I looked at Boston, MA, but then I moved my target west when I started bidding in Westborough (I targeted the 3 star zones) - it showed only 2 zones I could bid. I bid on the "cheaper" zone $50. (median was $159) It failed and asked me if I wanted to add $29 to my bid. That made me very suspicious as I thought that it probably means I can probably win a bid between $50 to $79. So I went back and added the other zone, and I bid $60 and I won!!

I was shocked at the win, because I was expecting a nice 3-star hotel. Instead it was a 4-star hotel!! And the the booking cost is $169 online. I am super happy with my bidding process this time, it is usually really hard to get a good hotel deal in the Boston area, my wife and I are very pleased.

Address: 75 Felton Street, Marlborough , MA , United States

$73.15 total after taxes

Hotel Amenities:

Free internet

Indoor Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Car Rental

Motorcycle Parking

Congrats on your success.

Very nice win for this Courtyard property! Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay. 

Just so that we can confirm the correct star rating on the site's  Priceline Hotel List, can you confirm that this is showing as a 4* under the trip information in your PRICELINE account/that you bid for a 4*?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]