Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Puerto Vallarta (Marina Vallarta) Casa Velas Luxury Boutique For Adults Only - All Inclusive

AGC
By AGC,
in

Hi, can you help me identify this hotel?

4*   PUERTO VALLARTA ALL INCLUSIVE - CONCHAS CHINAS AREA $197 usd p/n.

08/17/2018 - 08/19/2018

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities

This Hotel is GUARANTEED to be 1 of these 4

-Residences by Pinnacle 

-Rivera del Rio Boutique Hotel 

-Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 

-Almar Resort Luxury All Suites & Spa 

it has 2,000+ reviews, so  I am thinking it is the Dreams but that hotel is not in the Conchas Chinas area, I dont think the other options are All Inclusive or beachfront.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Conchas Chinas for $197.00
Resort
Beachfront
Restaurant
Pool
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Free Parking
Food and Beverages
Premium Beverages
ala Carte
Water Sports
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing  my best guess for this one would be the Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa - All Inclusive, HOWEVER, i'm not sure what property this is that HOTWIRE is referring to... i don't think it's the Dreams Villamagna (which i think is the Dreams you are referring to above) as i too believe that is in a different zone, and i'm not able to find any hotel that is officially named 'Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa'

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the help Thereuare. I did find the "Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa" in google maps, but it appears as "permanently closed" and the property is now the "Hyatt Ziva". So I don't know if it will get me the Hyatt Ziva or the Dreams Villamagna instead.

The Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta - All Inclusive is currently rated 4.5* by HOTWIRE so i doubt that you will receive this one.

What is it that you do want or are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE Conchas Chinas for $244.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Beachfront
Oceanfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Guess would be the Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive.

Would this possibility be of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

The 4.5* HOTWIRE above is now offered at $217/nite:

4.5* HOTWIRE Conchas Chinas for $217.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Beachfront
Oceanfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> best guess remains the Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive

If you're not necessarily tied to the Conchas Chinas zone there is also:

5* HOTWIRE Nuevo Vallarta for $249.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
Spa
Childrens Activities
Wheelchair Accessible
==> Marival Residences Luxury Beach Resort All Inclusive

and

4.5* HOTWIRE Nuevo Vallarta for $260.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront
Food and Beverages
Premium Beverages
ala Carte
Smoke Free
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta All inclusive

All of the above have 4.5/5.0 TA ratings so are well reviewed.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Amenities:

-  Free Internet

-  Resort

-  Suite

-  Free food and drinks

-  Free premium drinks

-  A la carte dining

-  Free activities

-  Fitness center

-  Pool(s)

-  Restaurant(s)

-  Business center

-  Self-service laundry

-  Internet access

-  Golf nearby

-  Spa services

-  Boutique hotel

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and looking forward to the weekend and this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property and amenity set to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]