Priceline Hotel: 3* Fargo (West Fargo) Staybridge Suites Fargo

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

I started bidding at $52 for a 3.5* (the 3.5* seems to be new within the last year) in the West Fargo Zone.  Rejected, so I added a 3.0* and left my bid at $52.  Rejected, so I added the Fargo/airport zone and raised my bid to $54 and got this hotel.  I stayed there last year for the exact same price, so $53-54 seems to be the magic number.  There were two 3.0* on Priceline Expess for $56 and $63, and I believe the $56 hotel is this Staybridge Suites.  Lowest price I saw on their website was $91.94 per night with tax;  the total I paid for two nights with taxes and fees was $128.06.  Really enjoyed our stay there last year.  I used the BetterBidding link.  Thanks to all who keep this site going.  BTW, am I the only one who stays in Fargo?  I think four out of the last seven Priceline wins in North Dakota were me!

Congrats on your success.:biggrin:

Great win for this Staybridge Suites property! Glad you are pleased with the win and are looking forward to your stay.  Unfortunately, there aren't too many North Dakota wins posted, but thank you for continuing to share your wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]