Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Theater District - Loop) Central Loop Hotel

crito
By crito,
in

Hi guys,

My son has an interview the morning of July 20th, and it's at 190 South Lasalle. I asked, and he says he'd like to stay near there rather than somewhere more fun for nightlife. So I need a suggestion for the night of the 19th.

He's not very fussy, but I'd like to find him the best option -- I'd be willing to pay more to get a significantly better hotel, that is to say. I guess a major point is that he would not be hanging out in the room a lot -- just sleeping there, getting up early, checking out.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Aaron? I see a few in the Loop for that night but I can't identify any of them (and your cool analysis tool isn't coming up with anything either). Or if there happens to be a great deal over in Millennium Park or River North that's a few blocks further, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

How about:

4* HOTWIRE Millennium Park for $129.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List matches previous reports for the Hyatt Regency Chicago and would be my best guess for this one

4.5* HOTWIRE Millennium Park for $147.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Swissotel - Chicago

Neither of the above are closest but do represent good value, imo... closer to the appointment is this one:

4* HOTWIRE Theater District - Loop for $149.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Central Loop Hotel which looks to be very close to his appointment

Another in the area but not as close as the Central Loop above:

4* HOTWIRE Theater District - Loop for $165.34
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Kimpton Hotel Allegro 

Any of the above work for your/his needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this will be super convenient for plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Hope he enjoys his stay here and we wish him the best of luck on the interview!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]